Quality Manager Job Description:
Join one of our amazing local clients! You don’t want to miss being a part of this amazing team! Start your career today!
Position Focus: Leading the Quality Assurance initiatives, Certs & Audits, Final Inspection, Receiving Inspection, and Calibration, Lead Quality team.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the maintenance and compliance of the Accredited Quality Management System
- Provide quality leadership to all functions within organization to achieve Customer Satisfaction and overall business objectives
- Provide technical guidance and leadership for GD&T and SPC implementation and interpretation
- Lead, manage and drive continuous quality improvement efforts throughout the organization in improving the manufacturing product and processes
- Monitor Performance and determine necessary training for inspection team
Quality Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience including management or supervision experience
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of GD&T concepts and experience with SPC/Six Sigma tools (Greenbelt/Blackbelt preferred)
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities and a wide degree of creativity
- Experience with ISO9001 Quality Standards
Working knowledge of inspection methods