Staffing Coordinator Job Descriptions
Bane Staffing is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our team!
We are dedicated to the growth of our company and seek someone with a similar mindset. We believe in WOWING our applicants as well as our clients. As a Staffing Coordinator we will depend on you to be an important link between our employees and clients. Through extensive phone contact, a variety of administrative duties, and problem solving, you will help great people find great jobs! Your main focus will be obtaining employee availability and matching employees to open orders while completing employee onboarding. Must be flexible on hours, as we work until the job is done! General office hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
Pay based on experience! Join the Bane team today!
Staffing Coordinator Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interviewing applicants
- Recruiting to fill open job orders
- Lots of telephone work
- Recruiting/Searching for applicants via online job boards
- Screening applicants per clients requirements
- Front desk back up as needed
- Client visits
- Community involvement
- Meet quotas daily
Staffing Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- Ambition and a great work ethic are a must
- Ability to perform in a numbers driven environment
- Must have knowledge of MS Suites
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in similar position a must!
Positive attitude and being team motivated are essential for your success at Bane Staffing!