We are currently seeking a Team Lead for a Junk removal company in Dayton! Don’t delay, apply today!
THE TEAM LEADER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THE TIMELY AND PROPER COMPLETION OF ALL WORK ORDERS, THE SAFE AND EFFICIENT OPERATION OF THE TRUCK, AND THE PROPER COMPLETION OF ALL CHECKLIST ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE DAY. THE TEAM LEADER IS EXPECTED TO MAKE DECISIONS AUTONOMOUSLY, TO DEFER TO DISPATCH AND/OR MANAGEMENT WHEN NECESSARY, AND TO UNDERSTAND WHEN EACH OF THOSE SITUATIONS APPLIES.
- Provide quality customer service
- Safely remove, load, and sort unwanted items
- Properly dispose of unwanted items
- Efficiently work with a team to stay on schedule
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift
- Must be able to lift 100lbs as needed
- Ability to reach with arms and hands
- Good communication skills with management and clients
- Previous experience not required but encouraged!