Join one of our amazing local clients who care and help the community! You don’t want to miss being a part of this amazing team! Start your career today!
Position Summary: Serves primarily as a Office Manager & Receptionist and supports operations of the office. This is a 40-hour per week, 52-week per year position.
Office Administrator Essential Duties:
- Assist in the management of the office operations at
- Order monthly office and program supplies with the director’s approval.
- Monitor bills and invoices to ensure timely payment. Create purchase requisitions and submit to the director for review and signature.
- Create a schedule for vendors to provide needed services.
- Report all cash and in-kind services and donations to the director for monitoring and tracking.
- Assist in supporting and directing new staff as they onboard with their new assignments.
- Assist the Director in supervising volunteers and students.
- Participate in programmatic meetings assigned by the Director.
- Ensure that customer needs are met by working closely with other departments.
- Assist Director in planning one annual Community Meeting.
- Attend designated trainings.
- Assist the Director in maintaining and promoting the cooperative harmonious professional teamwork environment,
- Perform work in an ethical manner and ensures that persons are treated with dignity and respect.
- Work occasional evenings and weekend hours as needed for programmatic activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Answer phone calls, forward calls or take messages to distribute to appropriate staff.
- To provide customers with program information and other agency referrals.
- Assists customers with inquiries and provide them with appropriate program application forms.
- Provide customers with time, date and location of appointments.
- Assists with the preparations of reports and or program applications as directed.
- Perform data entry and word processing to assist in the daily operation of the agency.
- Maintain and promote the cooperative, harmonious, teamwork environment
- Any other related duties as may be assigned.
Office Administrator Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Required to have a valid Ohio driver’s license, access to dependable transportation during working hours, and be insurable on Agency policy
Office Administrator Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Accessible, approachable, and interpersonally engaged; developing and sustaining meaningful and productive bonds with others based on mutual respect.
- Pursue work with little supervision or assistance; directing one’s own efforts. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and effective team player, able to adapt to changes and a busy workplace environment.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to work with diverse communities.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing needs of the department, including use of new cloud-based technology systems
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle projects independently.
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, tact and professional demeanor.
- Subject to criminal background check, pre-employment and random drug and/or alcohol testing and MVR.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to self-motivate.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and people skills.
- Computer literate – experience with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, creating publications, and using internet.
- Experience with web content management.
- Ability to work under pressure, address multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify key issues in problem solving and implement effective and creative solutions