Highest starting wages in the Miami County!
Join our amazing client in Piqua! They are a family owned business with tons of room for growth! Start your new career today!
Our Machining Dept. is climate controlled with up to date equipment. Join a family owned company and be a part of an epic team that is an Essential Industry Supplier. We are a stable company that kept our staff employed safely through the Pandemic. We do not mandate the COVID vaccine but do follow CDC guidelines.
Responsible for operating CNC machines, Vertical and Horizontal Mills and Lathes in a timely manner while observing all safety procedures. Make all necessary offset adjustments to maintain part specifications within the customer’s request.
Machine Operator Primary Duties
- Operating manual and automated machines.
- Moving and packing parts.
- Proper handling of parts per the router.
- Perform regular quality checks.
- Complete all related paperwork accurately and timely.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for keeping work station clean and end of shift clean up.
Machine Operator Skills Must be able to stand for long periods of time, capable of performing visual inspections, hearing instructions and communicating effectively.
- Able to read and use Mic’s, read and understand blue prints.
- Capable with authorization of making all necessary offset adjustments to maintain parts per customer requirements
- Minimum of one-year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.