We are seeking a Tree Service Groundman who is willing and able to work outside in all types of weather. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic and professional, has an eye for detail and can communicate effectively. A successful candidates will have a passion for excellence and strive to maintain our grounds in a way that makes our building a pleasant place for our clients.
Must have at least 1 year of experience_ with roping tree down form the ground!
Tree Service Groundman Responsibilities:
- Know the names of all trees and shrubs on campus.
- Know when to prune and fertilize trees and shrubs.
- Know how to plant trees and shrubs.
- Read, interpret, and apply complex regulations.
- Apply pesticides when needed.
- Prepare irrigation systems for the growing season.
- Know fertilizer formulas for common plants.
Tree Service Groundman Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience with roping down trees
- Ability to safely run chainsaws
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Can work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and safety protocols