Join the Bane team today! New opportunities in Springfield! Join one of our companies working in food production.
Food Production essential duties and responsibilities:
· Follow written and verbal communication in order to accomplish the task or job at hand
· The ability to read and interpret a daily production schedule
· Keep workspaces and equipment free from dirt, infection, and disease by removing waste, trash and providing for appropriate cleaning
· Monitor the production line for problems such as pileups and jams
· Ensure all products are labeled correctly
· Follow all safety requirements
· Perform all other duties as assigned
· Rotate to several positions on the production line including but not limited to, loading, packaging, palletizing as direct by Line Leaders.
· Perform quality check: product integrity, proper labeling, proper raw materials, proper code dates and general overall appearance of product
Food Production Requirements:
· Ability to lift to 45lbs repeatedly
· Physical ability to bend, twist and lift
· Rotate to several positions on the production line
· Understand and follow all food safety regulations