Come join the Bane Team! This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career not just a job! This is a great company to create a life time career! Tons of advancement!
Must have a clean background and pass a Drug Test, we are a drug free workplace! Must have reliable transportation, job is not on the bus-line!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Warehouse Associate Skills:
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented and good communication skills a must!